Friday, May 29, 2009

I'm a knitting fool!!!

Over Memorial Day weekend lots of knitting was done just as planned. It was a bit more enthusiastic because I had received my swap package from the swap I signed up for on Ravelry.

I totally felt like a kid at Christmas time opening my package!



I had no idea what was treasures lied beneath the layers of tissue paper and had to hold myself back from just tearing into everything. This was a true gift.



It even came complete with suggestions of what to make with all that fun yarn received!


And any gift that includes a hand made item, chocolate, a toy for Chubbers (in leopard print too!), and flair for my fridge is just about perfect.

What a perfect first swap! Thanks again Sarah!

1 comment:

  1. I need to check your blog more often! you have been a bloggin' fool!
    You are welcome, and I'm so glad that you are going to be my knitting pen pal!

    ReplyDelete