Saturday, February 19, 2011

I Think I Can Let You in on the Secret Now...

I can't believe how fast time flies!

I'm working on a re-cap of the journey I've been on since last year that I'll post once I've finished it; but I want to bring closure to the cliffhanger from last post.

I finished my scarf and my super secret project and medaled in the following categories:

Hat Half-Pipe, Cable Cross-Country, and the Scarf Super-G as evidenced by my 'Medals' below!













Picture of my finished scarf:

And my surprise:

Mia's Birthday Cablerimity (hatlet)

1 comment:

  1. I can't say anything, because I haven't posted on my blog forever, but I'm glad to see you made the next update in (3 days) less than a year! (and it only took me another 3 months to check back here...) I don't know what the secret thing WAS, but it looks cool and it has a nice button.

    ReplyDelete